Tricks and Tips

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year & A New Look

Hi everyone!
I decided to embrace 2014 with a new look for my blog!! I hope you all like it. I thought the photograph was so sweet, so I naturally made it my background ;)

One of my New Years Resolutions is going to be to post more, and hopefully gain some followers!! I'm no longer going to use this blog as a secret diary, I'm going to be posting things of fashion, beauty, philosophy, travel, and pop culture. Maybe I'll even throw in a few videos of me bagpiping...who knows!

The possibilities for this blog are absolutely ENDLESS, and I'm so excited to experience them. I'll definitely need some tips and tricks, and I'm going to look to other blogs for advice/tips. (If you have ANY please comment them below). I can't wait to get started...I've been glued to my laptop all day, and I probably will be all night ;)

2014 is going to be great...I can just FEEL it. But I can never forget 2014. That was one of the best years of my life. I made a little flipagram below celebrating all my friends and the good times we've had. I have to go get ready for a party tonight, so happy new year everyone! I'm so excited to spend it with you :)

xx Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment