Tricks and Tips

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hiking Adventure

Hey everybody!

     So a couple of days ago, I went hiking with my friends Emily, Melinda, and Alex on a trail that started in Emily's backyard. It was so much fun! I love going on adventures with my friends :) Below are some pictures I took of the mountains and of the trail itself. Honestly, our town is so beautiful. Enjoy!! :)

 
 
 


 



     This little guy stayed on the flower just until I was done taking a picture of him. He was much prettier (and much nicer) than the other butterflies we came into contact with. Swarms of them would literally attack me and get INTO MY HAIR. Ohhhh I was not too happy about that.






     Aren't these views pretty? We hiked up this kinda steep little path and BAM. We could see literally everything in sight! We could even see the New York City skyline from our little rock. We stayed here to eat lunch for a good 20 minutes before heading back home. It was so beautiful :)




     Emily was sweet enough to give us stuff to make sandwiches! Thank god the bears didn't eat them before I did.


     Kinda cute. I guess.



     See?! NYC!! I'll post my Cabaret adventure tomorrow (btw, it was FANTASTIC).





     Awww. I love them all so much. I honestly don't know what I'd do without these guys :)



 
     This bee decided to hitch-hike by clinging onto Melinda for a while. How cute :)
 




 
     I love adventure! I'm slowly but surely on my way to becoming Margo Roth Spiegelman. :) 
 
     I don't think I'm going to be able to post much this week. I'm going on another adventure to fencing camp for a week! My legs are going to be so darn sore. I can't wait to make more friends though. More friends means more adventures. And more adventures means a better spent life. I can't wait! :)
 
Until next time friends!
     ~Meg 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment