Tricks and Tips

Friday, January 3, 2014

Costa Rica in Pictures













Hey everyone!
So I finally managed to download all of my pictures from camera to my laptop, and I came across my Costa Rica pictures from spring last year! :)
It was such a fantastic trip. I went zip lining for the second time in my life (which was the most exhilarating thing I've ever done), visited a hummingbird gallery, traveled to a coffee plantation, went horse back riding, hiked to and swam in a waterfall in the jungle, swam in hot springs, hiked a volcano, and watched a dance/singing performance at a local, Costa Rican elementary school. It was SO.
FREAKING.
COOL.
Anywho, looking at these photographs brought back countless memories, so I thought I'd share :)
Hope you enjoy!!

xx Meg




2 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos are beautiful. I love the little birds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my pictures!! Heehee the birds are my favorites too :)

      Delete